We remain open to provide care for your pets. We are following the direction of government and regulatory authorities and have implemented hospital and visit protocols to keep both you and our team safe. For regular updates on our hours and visit protocols, please follow our social media platforms.
Our online store allows you to browse, shop and receive items for your pet, all from the comfort of your home! Here you will find all the diets we carry in the clinic, tons of daily pet care items and hundreds of toys and treats to spoil your best friend.
Order anytime at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Benefits of ordering online include:
Delivery to your doorstep. No need to go out in the rain, the snow, traffic or during your busy day. Products can be delivered to your home, work or even cottage.
No-obligation auto order and SAVE 5%. Have your pet food delivered to your door, so you never have to worry about running out. You can select the shipping frequency, delay your shipment or cancel at any time.
Free clinic pick-up. When you order online, you may also choose to pick up your order at our clinic. It will be ready, waiting for you, and you can avoid any lineups.
Large selection. Choose from our selection of over 3,000 products including food, toys, treats, and shampoo – all approved by our clinic and available at competitive prices.
Kennel cough is a highly contagious upper respiratory infection, that can be caused by a variety of different viruses and bacteria. The kennel cough vaccine available is able to protect against one of the most common sources of kennel cough, but just like with our human influenza vaccine, it cannot cover every strain.
Due to the close contact that our work requires, we have taken additional measures to protect you and our team while providing care for your furry family members.
The following changes are effective as of Monday, March 23, 2020:
1. We are currently operating a “closed waiting room” policy to protect our clients and staff. When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle and use your cell phone to call us at 250.374.1485. We will take a history from outside of your vehicle, and bring your pet into the clinic for an examination with the veterinarian. We will then return to your vehicle with your pet to discuss our recommended treatment plan.
2. We are continuing to accept appointments for urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations. All other services will be scheduled for a later time.
3. We are still OPEN with the following hours: Monday to Saturday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. With recent operation changes, we have decided to close for lunch daily between 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm. This closure ensures our staff gets a much-needed break and a chance to reorganize orders and catch up. Thank you for your understanding!
4. If you are ordering food or medications, please allow 2-4 business days as our suppliers are dealing with increased demand and are trying to fill orders as quickly as possible. We will advise you as soon as your order arrives. Please call us when you arrive to pick up your order, but do not enter the hospital. Our staff will bring your order to your car and take payment over the phone. You can also use our online store and have your food delivered directly to your home. To sign up for the Online Store, visit our website.
5. For the time being, we are not accepting cash as payment. Credit cards and debit card payments are still available.
Following the recommendations of our government and medical experts, we are doing our best to practice social distancing within the constraints of our roles. As such, we have taken measures to avoid both contracting and facilitating the spread of this virus.
Thank you for helping us be diligent for everyone's safety. As we have heard from all levels of government, the situation is fluid and any updates will be provided as changes occur.
- Your dedicated team at Kamloops Veterinary Clinic